Hi, I usually don’t make cards for the 4th of July, so I’ve been having fun doing 4th of July cards. We have a friend at church, who I recently found out has a birthday on July 4th. So I couldn’t miss this opportunity to make a card for him since he has such a special birthday. It’s a simple card, so I hope to make this short, since I know that I make most of my posts too long. Since I photographed this card outside, my whites came out more true to color. Here’s the card I made for Ken.
- 110# Neenah Solar White Cardstock, cut to 8 X 6 inches and folded to make a 6 X 4 inch card
- Doodlebug Design, Inc. Patriotic Picnic 6X6 inch Paper Pad
- Our Daily Bread Pennant Alphabet Stamps
- Simon Says Stamp Ink Pads
- Pennant Row Matching Die
- Clear Gelly Roll Pen to trace over the letters on the banner
- DieUnicase, Numbers, Middle School Font, Die-Versions
- Doodlebug Design, Inc. Twine
- Glossy Accents
It is so fun making holiday cards. Let the Independence Day cards I have recently posted on my blog inspire you to make some 4th of July cards or projects. I love working with red, white and blue! I KNOW you will, too!
If you like this card, please leave a comment, or ask a question if you have one. And don’t forget to click on the LIKE button at the bottom of the page. Thanks for giving this a go.
Sparkle and shine,
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #236-237 http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=642367
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Red, White and/or Blue http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/