On my February 2nd blog I mentioned my daughter’s birthday, which was on January 30th. I haven’t had a chance to write up her card instructions, and now I can’t find my notes! I WILL say that I got my inspiration from Shari Carroll at Simon Says Stamp. I’ll show her card below. I also made a similar card for my Sunday Sample last week, so I will refer you to those directions. The main difference there is that I stamped more on that card, whereas on this card, I did mostly paper piecing. Here’s the A2 card I made for Angie.
- Ranger Watercolor Paper
- wide flat brush, water
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Picked Raspberry
- Patterned Paper
- washi tape
- Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
- black cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Die Set
- Glossy Accents
- Simon Says Stamp Calliope Flourish Die (flowers only)
- Wplus9 Bountiful Blooms Die Set (flowers only)
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Formal Flourish
- 80# Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Heart Stamp
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Nuvo Crystal Drops, Ebony
- 110# Neenah Solar White Cardstock card base, cut to 8.5 x 5.5 inches and folded
Now, the step-by-step directions for making the similar card I showed last week. Click on the photo and it will link you to the page.
Here’s Shari’s card that inspired me. Shari’s creations have inspired me many times. I’ve learned a lot from her the past three or four years. If you click on the picture, it will take you to Shari’s blogspot, but there are no directions given. After getting on her blog, look for January 13, 2017.
Hey, thank you for stopping by to have a look. If you ever have any questions, just let me know. Come back again soon.
Until next time and even after then, I am