I know it’s too late for Father’s Day card inspiration unless you are like me and have one more card to make. Like many cards, the sentiment on this masculine card can be altered to be for the groom, a birthday, graduation, congratulations, etc.
Simple to do, it just takes a little effort. Here’s how:
- 100# Simon Says Stamp Black Cardstock, cut to 4.25 x 11 inches and folded in half to make a top-folding card.
- 100# Simon Says Stamp Kraft Cardstock, trimmed to 4 x 5.25 inches
- 100# Simon Says Stamp Black Cardstock strips, cut two at .25 inch mark
- My Favorite Things Terrific Ties Stamp Sets
- Hero Arts CL335 Stamp Set – sentiment
- My Favorite Things Polka Dot Background Stamp
- My Favorite Things Diagonal Stripes Background Stamp
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- I used the MISTI Stamping Tool so I could get intense black images, but you can use an acrylic block, of course, if you don’t have a MISTI or a Fiskars Stamping Press.
- Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Scrapbook Adhesives E-Z Runner Tape
The Kraft cardstock is one piece. The two black strips make it look as though the Kraft cardstock is cut in sections, but it is not.
I hope this gives you a quick idea. This one was fun to make. It is for our son-in-law, who is a great dad. Thanks for stopping by.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Emboss It http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #286-287 – Anything Goes http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/