Cheers to you!
It’s anniversary time for my daughter and son-in-law. They are celebrating nineteen years this July. I’ve been wanting to use the Tropical Paradise stamps and dies I’ve had for months, so this was a very good occasion to do so.
- 110# Neenah Crest Solar White Cardstock – A2 card base (4.25 x 5.5 inches)
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 inch Paper Pad, cut to 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- Ranger Watercolor Paper, cut to 3.75 x 5
- Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw
- Finger Daubers for applying ink over stencil on watercolor paper
- Sunny Studio Stamps, Tropical Paradise Stamps and Dies
- Strathmore Bristol Paper for stamping images
- VersaMark Sticky Ink Pad to stamp images
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Zig Clean Real Brush Markers for coloring images
- Tim Holtz Water Brush for spreading the color
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink for sentiment
- Fun Foam cut just a little smaller than 3.75 x 5 inches to go behind the watercolor paper front panel to give the card front lift
- Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive to adhere the images to the card front
- Scrapbook E-Z Runner Adhesives to adhere layers together.
That’s it! Can you believe it? I actually wrote a quick description of the card I made. Which do you prefer? Do you like a simple list with supplies only? Or do you want a detailed explanation of how the card was made and what tools were used to make it?
Have a good one,
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Distress It http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Use Plaid http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #290-#291 – Anything Goes http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/