Movin’ along, I’ve gotten quite a few cards done this week. I got the idea for this card and couldn’t wait to make it. In fact, i lost sleep over it. Here’s another quick layout for you.
- Simon Says Stamp Sketch Star Die – Cut three (3); one from Glitzy Glitter paper and 2 from 110# Neenah White Cardstock. Stack these and glue them together.
- DCWV The Cardstock Stack 6 x 6 inch Paper Pad, Glitzy Glitter
- gold cord from my stash
- Zots Clear Adhesive Dots to attach the bow to the star
- 80# Neenah Crest Solar White Cardstock
- Art-C Stamp and Die Set – I can’t find a name on the package.
- Wendy Vechi Studio 490 Script Background Stamp
- Archival Ink Pad, Coffee to stamp on the script and to edge the panels
- Bazzill Basics Paper 6×6 Paper Pad, Kraft Foil
- fun foam – Cut smaller than the kraft and gold paper backing the white paper with script. Adhere the foam to the back of it.
- 110# Neenah Crest Solar White Cardstock cut to 4.25 x 11 inches and folded in half to make a top-folding card of 4.25 x 5.5 inches
That’s one more Christmas card down! I don’t even know how many I’ve made so far. I need about 55 cards. So it’s off to work I go…..again.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge It’s Written in the Stars http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Clean and Simple http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #300-#301 Anything Goes http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/