Here I am working on my daily personal planner using stickers and stamps. This is the first part of the week. I’ve been scribbling the things I plan to do this week in a small planner. When the day is complete, I write what I did in my BIG Happy Planner. In this manner I have a book of Memories.
I enjoy how this is working out for me. Next I have to fill out the right side of my week(which I’ve already laid out with stickers). I am constantly changing the way I set up my planner. Changing it is part of the fun.
- BIG Happy Planner, pages are 8 1/2″ x 11″ – purchased at Michael’s with a 40% off coupon
- BIG Happy Planner Weekly Sticker Kit, Autumn Apples – ApricotTreePlanning on Etsy – Kathleen is great to order from.
- Strawberry Jude Stamps Planner Stamps – https://www.strawberryjudestamps.com/don-t-forget-planner-sets
- Technique Tuesday Planner Stamps
- Bo Bunny Planner Stamps
- Recollections Planner Stamps
- VersaFine Tuxedo Black Ink Pad – This ink does not bleed through the paper.
- Pilot Juice Gel Ink Ball Point Pen Set – These work well.
- Pilot Precise V5 RT – I love this pen!
It is so enjoyable keeping a planner, and it is therapeutic. You can put a lot into it, and it takes a lot of time. Or you can choose to be a minimalist, and do just a little decorating. Even if you do no decorating, a planner should help you be better organized. I know keeping a planner has helped me get things accomplished.
Paper Sweeties September Challenge #59 – autumn, apples https://papersweeties.com/blog/paper-sweeties-challenge-september-2017/ https://ltsqldb.com/v2_thumbnail_linky_enter.aspx?id=281221
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #302-303 – Anything Goes http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/