This card is simple if you have the right tools….. meaning frame dies, a die cutting machine, a stamp and an ink pad. I’ll try to give you a quick review on what I used in the order of making the card.
- Bazzill Christmas Green Heavy Cardstock, cut to 4.25 x 11 inches to make a top-folding A2-size card that is 4.25 x 5.50 inches when finished. F.Y.I., what I have is a package of 12 x 12 inch cardstock.
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die that is smaller than the front of the card base.
- Die Cutting Machine – I use a Cuttlebug.
- Authentique 6 x 6 Bundle Collection: Colorful Christmas
- 80# Neenah Crest Solar White Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Square Die Set
- Simon Says Stamp Circles for the Holidays Stamp Set
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Memento Lady Bug Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Pine Needles Ink Pad
- Post-It Tape – Mask off areas when using more than one color ink on a stamp.
- Scrapbook Adhesives E-Z Runner Permanent Tape – Adhere layers together.
- Ranger Stickles, Green
- Ranger Stickles, Gold
- Doodlebug Sprinkles
Very basic and simple, isn’t it? Yet, I really like the way it turned out. It will look nice in someone’s Christmas card display. Any questions? Just ask.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Christmas http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=735983
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #302-303 – Anything Goes http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
Simon Says Stamp World Card Making Day Challenge http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=741675