Hello Planner Folks,
Like I said in my recent planner post, Kassidy has me into buying planner stickers from Etsy. They are pricey. So for this spread, I decided to go back to my planner roots and basically use only stamps, ink and washi tape. I was pleased with the outcome. I’m thinking that I will stamp at least one planner spread a month. On weeks that I don’t have Etsy stickers, I can use the Mambi sticker books that I bought at Michael’s with a coupons. When I do a spread with these stickers, I will post it for you to see.
- MAMBI (Me and My Big Ideas) 12-month Big Happy Planner with 8.5″ x 11″ pages
- Recollections Washi Tape in a box of holiday washi tape from Michael’s
- Ranger, Collaged Hearts Stamps by Dina Wakley, Love Rocks
- Strawberry Jude Stamps functional planner stamps
- Simon Says Stamps Holiday Borders Stamps (rows of snowflakes)
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Gina K Red Hot Ink Pad – This ink DID bleed through the paper. It isn’t a problem for me since I will be setting up a spread with no-white-space stickers on the back.
- Bible Reading Chart – The PDF file for this Read through the Bible in One year was graciously sent to me by a friend on Facebook Planner Stamping.
I’m looking forward to doing my next stamps, ink and washi tape only spread in the future. How about you?