Here’s a sweet card made with stamps and dies from Paper Sweeties. This was my first stamp and die sets from this company, and I am impressed. The product photos on their website does not do the products justice.
- Paper Sweeties Basket Stamp
- Sweet Cuts Basket Die
- Basket Add-On: Hoppy Easter Stamp Set
- Sweet Cuts Basket Add-On: Hoppy Easter Die Set
- chick only – Paper Sweeties Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes Stamp Set
- chick only – Sweet Cuts Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes Die Set
- 80# Neenah Crest Solar White Cardstock
- bows and front panel – Lawn Fawn 6″ Paper Pads
- banner – Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Colorless Blender Pencil
- Tombow Mono Sand Eraser – Used to lighten up color if it was too dark.
- cover eggs, bows and chick’s flower – Glossy Accents
- edging the panels – Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies
- adhesives – Scrapbook Adhesives E-Z Runner (a strong tape for large areas) and Tombow Mono Adhesive Dots (for small areas)
- The card base cannot be seen in this photo. It is the same cardstock as the banner, 100# Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue.
Thank you for stopping by. May you have a blessed Easter. I am celebrating Christ the risen Savior!
The Holy Bible Matthew Chapter 28:1-7, New International Version (NIV)
After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. 2 There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3 His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4 The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men. 5 The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #328 – #329 – Anything Goes
Pammie’s Inky Pinkies PIP Challenge 1812